Lets get organised people! This is by no means an exhaustive list - just a bit of a jumping off point.
5. The Marriage Plot - Jeffrey Eugenides. This one has just been released in b format (the smallest size) and is a great read from a wonderful author.
4. Secrets of the Tides - Hannah Richell. Family drama at its best, beautifully written and great for a weekend in.
3. This was to Spaceship - Rhys Darby. One of New Zealands funniest men has written a biography...bound to have your Mum chuckling!
2. Bringing Up the Bodies - Hilary Mantel. For something with a bit more bite - you could always try this follow up to the Man-Booker prize winning 'Wolf Hall'.
1. Love & Hunger - Charlotte Wood. Ms Wood is a celebrated Aussie author who has turned her hand to writing about food and its place in our lives - delicious!